Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Previously Married Now Remarrying - Divorced Bride Last Name Change


Divorced, Now Getting Married - A bride-to-be, formally married and now divorced, changing last name due to marriage. Yes, there are several considerations when remarrying, as specifically relates to marriage last name change. The first to come to mind, "do I revert my previous married last name prior to the obtaining of my marriage license, or do I wait until after my marriage?" Moreover, what about "my failure to revert to my maiden name at divorce, as my state of residence required? How does this influence my name change declaration in my state of residence?"
Divorce Bride- To-Be- Last Name Change - What is Your Choice? - The Name Change Kit For Brides Software - Our name change helpers are glad to discuss the above, as it relates to bride last name notification. Some brides do want their "family last name" to be solely featured on the marriage license, and the previous married last name to not be noted. Other brides do not have this concern, and are simply wanting to notify of a new marriage last name, no matter what her stated legal last name is on the current marriage license.

For More Information - Contact us through our web site - http://www.thenamechangekit.com/
Follow Us On Twitter - www.twitter.com/namechangehelp

Bride last name change, divorced last name change, change my last name, marriage last name change, on-line bride name change, Ms. to Mrs, bride name change software, legal last name change

1 comment:

Aloha Hawaii said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.